We are readying ourselves to ensure that when travel is permitted, you will be looked after during your stay.
By following the guidance of the World Health Organisation (WHO) as well as measures recommended by Ministries of Health, we will ask our staff and guests to work together…
Some of these new steps will be:
- Social distancing in shared areas
- Increased hand hygiene practises…including staff use of gloves
- Use of approved Hospital grade Sanitiser
- Increased and frequent cleaning of common areas
- Increased cleaning of villas between guests
- Contactless check in/check out
- Contactless room servicing
Whenever you are ready (and able) to travel, we are ready to welcome you with our Kia Orana spirit and our Cook Islands Promise...See you soon!
C O V I D C A N C E L L A T I O N P O L I C Y (this may override normal policies)
.Free change of date or full cancellation on all bookings impacted by government border restrictions or ill health due to positive covid 19 test [medical certificate essential]
Date change valid up until one year from original booked date.
All date changes and cancellations due to covid 19 air restrictions must be made at least 24hours prior to arrival. 100% cancellation fees will apply if cancellation occurs within 24hrs.
We recommend you purchase travel insurance for any unforeseen circumstances that may result in cancellation or any other claims.