The Cook Islands Promise is a joint commitment between our Hosts and Guests to safeguard the health of our island communities and our visitors.
The actions of our Promise endeavor to keep the Cook Islands safe.
GENERAL ZONE APPLIES TO ALL AREAS.
- Everyone must apply pragmatic physical distancing and good hygiene measures
- Be aware of your personal safety and risk exposure
- Kia Orana Spirit - apply these principles as much as possible - but don’t forget to be kind and considerate to others:
ALL PUBLIC FACILITIES AND VENUES,
TRANSPORT AND OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES.
- Avoid Crowding
- Avoid Direct Contact
- Avoid Unnecessary Touching:
APPLIES TO ALL ACCOMMODATION PROPERTIES.
Working together, we will protect our guests and residents!
- Reception: aim for minimal/no contact at check in and check out
- Luggage: To avoid unnecessary physical contact, luggage may be delivered directly to the door or guests should carry their own if possible
- Servicing of Rooms: contactless servicing of rooms is strongly encouraged